What is Cybersecurity?
Cyber risk is defined as exposure to harm or loss (financial, intellectual, physical) resulting from breach of, or attack on, technical infrastructure or the use of technology within an organization.
Organisational cyber risk is directly related to opportunity (internal or external) and intent (malicious or unintentional).
How we can help
Auxilium Partners can be trusted to give you the choice from the best available solutions. We make it our business to know the cutting-edge cyber security solutions. First, we guide you to assess the extent and nature of cyber defence required then recommend a variety of solutions for you to decide.
There are many factors contributing to Organisational Cyber Risk. Here are some tips to keep in mind in the workplace:
- Personal failures become public
- Public failures become personal
- Small lapses in judgment can have dire and delayed consequences
- Not logging out at end of day is an open door to information thieves
- Excessive sharing of details on social media reveals critical personal information for use by hackers (aka threat actors)
We aim to guide your business, assess extent and nature of cyber defense and recommend a workable cost effective solution.