Auxilium Partners are chartered accountants specialising in restructuring, insolvency and forensic analysis to support our professional colleagues in law and accounting. When you and your client engage Auxilium services to assist with a special situation, our focus is to help you add value to your client relationship as seamless as possible.
When formal court documents (such as Default Notices, Winding-up Notices) are served on the registered address of businesses (accountant’s office) it is advisable to immediately contact the Director personally to explain the nature of the problem before forwarding the documents.
You may like to offer your client the opportunity to come with you to meet Bob Jacobs at Auxilium Partners to discuss the options going forward. An early start on these processes often leads to an improved outcome.
Inter alia, Auxilium Partners provide alternate solutions when:
- Winding up Notice is received by your clients
- Secured creditors and disputes require an experienced receiver and manager to deliver independent expertise and facilitate the commercial outcome given the circumstances
- Director dispute “stand-off” requires a provisional liquidator
- Joint venture partners dispute the financial valuation
- Expert witness value calculations are required for litigation or settlement
Bob Jacobs is registered by ASIC to be appointed as administrator or liquidator. Bob, along with his expert insolvency team, will outline how to achieve the most successful and cost-effective outcome for your client.