‘Where has all the money gone?’ You may need a forensic accountant
When a business finds itself struggling, a forensic accountant uses their expert auditing and investigation skills to examine financial complexities and find out why things are not adding up.
Forensic accountants help you avoid costly and unnecessary financial losses, disputes and litigation by uncovering the reality of your finances; and in the event of insolvency or a dispute resulting in legal proceedings, their forensic analysis can be used as evidence for you in court.
Forensic accountants can:
- Find fraud and financial manipulation
- Discover theft or misappropriation of assets
- Spot conflicts of interest in procurement
- Detect discrepancies in accounting transactions
- Uncover corrupt and misleading accounting
- Quantify economic loss or damages
Contact Auxilium Partners today to find out how our forensic accountants can help you. The first meeting with us is always free.
More information: Forensic Accounting