TRUST. Trust that the people you engage to investigate are full-time specialist forensic accountants. Trust that they know what to look for and precisely how to find it. Trust that their findings will withstand the most aggressive legal scrutiny. Trust that they will deliver results to resolve your problem. At Auxilium Partners you will find that we have earned that trust. Every day. Every client.
Paul Cockburn at Auxilium Partners is one of the few Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) in Perth. Fraud can mean different things to different people. Suffice to say, he can help you with any special accounting situation like when you notice transactions that do not pass the “smell test.” If it looks too good to be true…guess what……
In addition, Paul has also been asked to prove financial transactions are actually correct!
- Clients who engage Auxilium Partners can expect an aggressive and meticulous approach. Government, individuals, lawyers and businesses rely on us to discretely conduct financial forensic investigations such as:
- Real estate trust accounts
- Disclosure of spouses’ hidden assets prior to court
- Family law financial investigation prior to settlement
- Reconstruction of “corrupted” accounting records
- Quantification of economic loss or damages from a breach of contract
- Independent expert valuation services for reporting or tax purposes for business transactions or dispute
- Cost effective e-REVIEW during litigation for management of large volume electronic financial records
- Litigation support to ensure financial documentation is effectively supported by expert opinion
- Unearthing digital evidence using technical expertise and understanding of legal processes.
- Expert Witness statements to the courts. Our Forensic IT specialists possess the qualifications, training and experience to meet professional and statutory regulations
- Investigation and analysis to explain evidence by “unpicking” complex accounting transactions. Seemingly harmless documents are questioned to uncover inconsistencies and deceptive discrepancies
- Data analytics of organisations’ financial records to expose evidence of criminal conduct or to support the determination of, or rebuttal of, claimed damages